March 14, 2005

I'm gonna wash that Jello right outta my hair!

I know I said I wasn't going to consume alcohol until March 20th, but when a friend sends you an email about an invite only warehouse party thrown by someone young, rich and fabulous, complete with open bar and Jello wrestling, you promptly jump feet first off the wagon into tight jeans and tiny snug wife-beater over a skimpy bikini, a cowboy hat and L.A. style sunglasses just like two of your best gal pals, and the three of you will carry around a bottle of expensive liquor and you will call yourselves Team Tequila flirting unabashedly and eventually you will wind up in your bikini in front of 600 plus people in an inflatable pool filled knee deep with green Jello wiggling and writhing with your opponent and then promptly leave afterwards to remove the goo hiding out in crevices. My life is good stuff right now folks!

No comments: