August 05, 2007

Perfection

Last Monday my wonderfully thoughtful and romantic boyfriend surprised me with a mini-getaway to The Huntington Hotel . We stayed in the super plush Star Suite overlooking Huntington Park and Grace Cathedral from one side, and down California Street and much of SOMA from the other. This was without a doubt the nicest hotel room I've ever stayed in. It was pretty much a really big one bedroom apartment with amazing room service and a luxury spa. My sweetie arranged for a couples massage for us and a manicure for me, I love the pampering. We went to dinner at Cafe Sociale, and he even brought his favorite bottle of wine (quickly becoming mine as well) that we shared on our first date. I was deliriously happy the entire day and night. The next morning we went to Tartine for breakfast, and promptly returned to the hotel room to nap; life can be hard ya know. Later we joined friends at Fresca for lunch and Pisco Sours and then moseyed over to a bar to enjoy afternoon cocktails on the back deck in the sun. Soooooo yeeeaaah, I feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

No comments: