November 01, 2002

PostFest


Bliss

I just tuned in to 105.3 during their all request Rewind Hour and so far I've heard The Beastie Boys, The Cult, Violent Femmes.

Sell Out

Ore-Ida's latest advert features that groovy classic from the 70's by Lipps Inc only with a few lyrical changes. "I just want to eat some, FUNKY FRIES"!

Bitter Irony

Yesterday in the mail I got a copy of the Kitty Holiday Catalog. Odd thing since I've never received this before; until my kitty went AWOL. *sniff*

Oblivious

I find it hard to believe that there was more action going on besides the hoopla that surrounded my ass. I read this Craigslist post this morning. And then this one and this one.

Selective Memory

I just had a flashback of me crouching down and peeing in the dark corner of someone's driveway with Martha and Becky standing guard.

No comments: