SO-I went to Pound SF Saturday night with my friends Abby and the Rockstar to check out some local rock talent. These guys and these guys played and they were hard, loud and fun! I'm on the wagon for the month of March, and knowing this was my final hurrah for the next 30 days, I got lit.
Here's Reese's Top 5 from Franko's Revival.
5. Hanging out with 10 year-olds in a bar. (it was an all ages show)
4. Rocking out to a cd of my friend's college band on the way home.
3. Singing Bon Jovi at the top of our drunken lungs as we entered Abby's apartment at 2am.
2. Philly Cheesesteak and onion rings with the Rockstar at Grubb Steak at 4am.
1. Being introduced to frighteningly intoxicated Weldon. "Like a steak" he adds, in case you don't hear him properly.