September 03, 2002

Labor Day Weekend Movie Report

Singles - Cute but a little slow for me. Worth watching but I think everyone already has.

Gun Shy - Super cute. Nice offbeat humor.

Bullets Over Broadway - Very cute. Great cast. I think everyone has seen this one too.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Adorable, and not just because my future husband John Corbett is in it. It's probably on it's way out of the theatres so catch it fast. And take someone Greek with you.

The Sweetest Thing - Ohmagawd. The funniest chick flick I have EVER seen. Girl humor and slapstick antics. My abs hurt. I have already bought it.

National Lampoon's Van Wilder - A tad too much gross humor for me and Tara Reid's acting is painful, but certainly worth watching for cute one liners and 92 minutes of Ryan Reynolds!

No comments: